Now that we’ve made the pumpkin vodka… let’s make a martini!
Pumpkin Pie Martini
- 2 ounces pumpkin vodka
- 1 ounce white creme de cacao
- 2 ounces Whipping cream, whipped cream, or heavy cream
- 2 tbsps Cinnamon powder
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2 tbsps Graham cracker crumbs
- Rim a chilled martini glass with the pumpkin vodka, then place the glass rim-down into the cinnamon until HALF the rim is coated. Repeat with the graham cracker crumbs on the other half.
- Combine the pumpkin vodka, cream liqueur, and cream in a shaker filled with ice. You can use heavy cream, or even pre-whipped, what ever you have on hand. Shake it baby!
- Strain into the rimmed glass and serve. If you have some whipped cream, add a touch to the side of the glass.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.