This recipe was originally an Epicure recipe, but we’ve made a few yummy modifications that will get you through the game. WARNING: This dip is very addictive.
- 8 oz soft, spreadable cream cheese (250 g)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 mozzarella, Gouda or Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tsp epicure lemon dilly(Substitute lemon pepper and dill)
- 1 tsp cheese bacon dip ( Substitute Parmesan and steak spice)
- 1 tsp epicure 3 onion dip ( Substitute dried onion flakes, dried chives, and dried scallions… or use fresh!!!)
Mix cream cheese and mayo, add shredded cheeses and spices. Cook at 350 for 20-30 minutes. Serve with sourdough, carrots, celery and enjoy!
- Add jalapeño
- Add chipotle
- Add chopped sundried tomato
- Bacon bits
- Chopped Spinach
- Use as stuffing for mushroom caps
- On a burger
Have some other ideas? Post them in the comments!