Raspberry beer cocktail
Spring is coming. That means heat is coming. Heat makes beer taste better. So do raspberries? Here’s a super simple, beer cocktail recipe to beat the heat of the coming summer. Boys and girls alike will drink up this tasty beverage. The raspberry beer cocktail would go well with ribs, chicken, or any day that ends in “y”.
Recipe from the brilliant mind of Mai. Find her @ acupofmai.com.
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries or frozen
- 4 bottles of corona (12oz) beer, chilled
- 1 container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed or pink lemonade
- 1/2 cup good quality vodka
- Garnish: lemon slices, or raspberries.
In a large container stir together the first 4 ingredients. Serve over ice.
Garnish with raspberries.
To make ahead, stir together lemonade concentrate and vodka in a large container. Stir in raspberries and beer just before serving. Garnish, if desired.