Play the Kitchen Nightmares BINGO drinking game
Kitchen Nightmares is a show many love to watch simply because it is a televised foodie version of slowing down on the highway to see a horrible car accident. Many of the follow up stories end in bankruptcy, divorce, psychological breakdown, and upon occasion, a happy ending. It’s enough to drive you to drink.
…But what fun is BINGO and watching people completely melt down without alcohol. Let’s make this a drinking game! Simply print out the cards below and start playing!
Group Bingo Game
- Make some Kitchen Nightmares BINGO markers from ripped up pieces of paper, cheese, bottle caps, gummy bears… you get the idea.
- Anytime any of the phrases or actions are done on screen, everybody drinks!
- If you get a line (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal), yell “BINGO!” Everybody drinks their entire glass.
- Gordon will sometime repeat things… you get to drink again! Oh, yeah, and recaps count!
Pairs or teams
- Same rules as above, but now use a second Kitchen Nightmares BINGO card (below)
- If you get a space, the OTHER team drinks.
- If you get a line, the OTHER team must finish their drinks.
- You are welcome to join them in their drinking.
If wish to make the game even more challenging, add “the barnyard rule”. If Gordon references anyone as being a farm animal, drink TWO!
EXAMPLE: “Donkey!” or “Your a bloody PIG, d’ye know that?”
Here is the second card, created by Robin Robinson over at The Gorgonist.
Download the Kitchen Nightmares BINGO PDF: kitchen-nightmares-bingo