Gourmet 12 course meal in a can?
Check out this rather unique concept of providing the average joe with a twelve course meal. Designer Chris Godfrey created this project, dubbed “All in one”, and speaks of the gimmicks and advertising we are bombarded with on a daily bases… online (sorry) and in store.
In a world with canned bacon, deep fried butter, and boy band brews, Godfrey created an all in one meal for the average joe. Who needs fine dining when you can get it all in a nice, convenient, processed can? I bet it could even be microwaved.
Here’s What’s inside
- A selection of local cheeses with sourdough bread
- Pickled Kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
- Shitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
- Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto and fresh parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Rib eye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuile
- French canele with a malt barley and hazelnut latte
NOTE: So as not to slam Tactical Canned bacon too much, it would be incredibly useful… and valuable, during any end of the world event or zombie apocalypse.
Post Script: This is a design concept. Yes, he made it, but you cannot buy this.