Don’t Be A Dick During Meals With Friends: Cell phone stacking
Lil-B introduced this game after too many meals out with friends, staring at tiny screens and having little or no conversations. Golden.
Here is the official game from Lil-B‘s website:
“Don’t Be A Di*k During Meals With Friends.”
The first person to crack and look at their phone picks up the check.
Our (initial) purpose of the game was to get everyone off the phones free from twitter/fb/texting and to encourage conversations.
1) The game starts after everyone has ordered.
2) Everybody places their phone on the table face down.
3) The first person to flip over their phone loses the game.
4) Loser of the game pays for the bill.
5) If the bill comes before anyone has flipped over their phone everybody is declared a winner and pays for their own meal.
-Starting the game after everyone is seated.
-In the rare event that multiple people flip their phones simultaneously, the bill is split between said players.
– Feel free to invoke penalties/strikes systems.
If this is you, you may also want to check out this INFOGRAPHIC on cell phone etiquette while on a date. Just sayin.